Food Vendor Application
You are invited to apply for the
Through the Looking Glass Arts Festival
Elevating and Encouraging the Arts in Canby
The Canby Arts Association is presenting a visual, literary, culinary, musical, and performing arts event known as “Through the Looking Glass Arts Festival” to be held at Wait Park on July 23, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The goal of this event is to promote all art in all forms and to create a unique community event. This event will be free to the public.
Please note the following important information:
- The booth fee for the event is $65.00.
- Hours for this event are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Setup must be complete by 10:30 a.m.
- This is an outdoor event. If electricity is needed, please let us know. Electricity is available at the park. If you will be bringing a generator, please provide a quiet generator if at all possible.
- Show us your artistic side!! We would like each vendor to provide one new food item that is a piece of art itself.
The following information is required by each food vendor.:
- Retail Food Establishment License
- Proof of Insurance - copy of the first page is acceptable
- Upload a jpg of your food truck or business logo. We will be using this in our social media advertising to promote you and the Festival.
You may also mail your application and required documentation to:
Canby Arts Association - 181 North Grant Street, Suite 107, Canby, OR 97013